Thought Leaders Roadshow is your chance to spend a three-hour session with the founder of Thought Leaders, Matt Church and the Dean of Thought Leaders Business School, Peter Cook. They’ll be unpacking exactly what it takes to run a successful thought leaders practice.
We define a successful practice as one that makes $500k–$1.5M, working 50 to 200 days a year, with one or two support staff. Perhaps more importantly, you get to do work you love, with people you like, the way you want.
The Roadshow is your chance to learn from two highly successful 'black belt' thought leaders, who know exactly what it takes to turn expertise into commercial success. You’ll learn:
- The five key decisions experts need to make to be commercially successful
- The three most common ways that clever people sabotage their businesses
- The one strategy that we use (and teach) to move up the revenue ladder
- Why this is all about the money … but really not about the money at all
- What our flagship program – Thought Leaders Business School – is all about
If you’re new to our methodology, this is a great opportunity to learn straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. You’ll get a perfect overview, and a great insight, into the whole approach. If you’ve worked with us before, it will be a great refresher. You can't hear this stuff too many times, and you pick up new insights each time you revisit it.
The cost is just $99, and includes a complimentary copy of The Thought Leaders Practice: Do work you love with people you like the way you want, the Thought Leaders ‘bible’ for commercial success, and a couple of other materials we think you’ll find useful and interesting. We'd love to see you there.
26 Apr, Wednesday
27 Apr, Thursday
Numbers at each venue are limited, so if you can make it book now.
We look forward to seeing you there.